The full package when it comes to discovering all the hidden gems in one of Melbourne closest and most magnificent regions
Fully guided day uncovering the best of the Mornington Peninsula
SUP lesson and tour included in a pristine bay
Winery Gourmet Picnic Lunch included
Peninsula Hot Springs bathing included
Guided Coastal Hike to Bushrangers Bay
Small groups (max 8 guests)
Mornington Peninsula Start/finish - Transport included
Beautiful views, Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) in crystal clear bays, lunch at a tranquil winery, jaw dropping coastal hiking and bathing at the Peninsula Hot Springs. In other words all the best aspects you would want from the Mornington Peninsula in one incredible all-inclusive day of adventure, exploring and indulgence!
Spend the morning SUP along the stunning coastline on the Peninsula as you look back on the famous colourful bathing boxes. You may even be lucky enough to spot some dolphins! Visit a local organic winery to indulge your palate during a gourmet picnic lunch before enjoying a guided bushwalk to a breathtaking deserted bay whilst spotting Aussie wildlife. Then what better way to top off a magnificent day relaxing in some of the world’s best thermal hot springs.
Enjoy an ocean paddle keeping an eye out for the resident pod of dolphins by the iconic colourful bathing boxes of the Mornington Peninsula
Hike through Aussie bushland spotting nearby wildlife, making your way to a beautiful turquoise blue bay with some fantastic rock pools
Connect with nature in the wilderness within an hour of the city centre
Spectacular winery gourmet picnic lunch
Take in panoramic views whilst driving through the Mornington Peninsula
Top off the day bathing at some of the world's best thermal hot springs
Click the Tabs for More Information
McCrae Lighthouse, Mornington Peninsula,
Mornington Peninsula accommodation
Or Frankston Train Station
October to April
4 minimum, 8 maximum
- Stand Up Paddleboard lesson and tour in the bays of the Mornington Peninsula.
- Entry & Bathing to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Winery gourmet picnic lunch
- Guided bushwalking tour to spectacular beach
- Special WAM! Eco-pack for the day including reusable drinking bottle and coffee cup, eco-towel service, reef safe sunscreen and a sustainable gift.
- Transport for the day including pick up from either McCrae Lighthouse, your Mornington Peninsula accommodation, or Frankston Train Station
- A fun, passionate and experienced fully qualified guide
- All equipment (standup paddleboard, paddle, life jacket etc)
- All Parks entrance fees
- Drinking water & refreshments
- Aussie wildlife viewings!
- Additional drinks at the winery
- Any extra spa experiences at the hot springs
What to bring
Hat, sunglasses, camera, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather (including swimwear), closed shoes that can get wet (or bring sandals/flips flops/jandals/thongs), day backpack (for hike if you want to carry anything), change of clothes for the trip home. Warm clothes and rain jacket just in case.
See our FAQs for more information.
- Must be able to swim
- Must be 16 years and above (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
About your guide
Experienced guide who is fully qualified SUP Flat Water Instructor with Surfing Australia.
Check out our About Us page for more details.
This is available as a private adventure. Please contact us for more details and to arrange your personalised experience.
What You'll See and Do During Your Day
Your perfect Mornington Peninsula day tour will start meeting at the iconic 19th century McCrae Lighthouse by the crystal clear waters of the Peninsula ( we also offer a pick up from your Mornington Peninsula Accommodation or Frankston Train Station). We will then drive for less than an hour to the paradise that is the Mornington Peninsula. Our adventurous journey begins at the beautiful white sandy beach where you can also take photos of famous colourful bathing boxes of the Mornington Peninsula. Here you can get changed or grab a coffee whilst we set up the standup paddleboards for our first activity. Your guide is a certified SUP instructor and will give you all necessary safety instructions before we get into the water. There are often dolphins close by, so remember to keep your eyes peeled!
We will be on the water for around an hour to an hour and a half which is ample time to fall in love with the sport as well as enjoying the stunning coastal vistas. Please note: if the weather and wind are not suitable we may select an alternative inland waterway or another activity like biking.
After drying off, we will head back in the vehicle and take a beautiful hilly drive along the coast looking out over Port Philip Bay. A trip to the Mornington Peninsula wouldn’t be complete without visiting a winery. Our next stop is at the charming Trofeo Estate, which focuses on incorporating organic practices. This winery is the perfect spot for lunch and a tasting especially in such a stunning setting. Here we will have some time to enjoy a fabulous gourmet picnic lunch and relax with a glass in the wineries gardens.
After lunch, we continue our drive to the south of the Peninsula and on to Cape Schanck. We will then spend a few hours in the afternoon hiking through coastal nature trails to the breathtaking Bushrangers Bay. This bay is named after two escaped Aussie convicts—we’ll tell you all about it on the day! This time of day we often see wildlife like kangaroos and wallabies before arriving at the rugged, expansive and jaw-dropping ocean scenery. As we look out onto a deserted bay, the turquoise blue rock pools add to an already incredible scenery. The hike is around 45 minutes each way with a stop at Bushrangers bay to admire the coastal scenery and beautiful white sand beach.
Following all that action, it’s time to chill. For our final stop for the day, we may have saved the best till last. The Peninsula Hot Springs are some of the world’s best thermal hot springs and are set amongst nature which is the perfect way to relax at the end of an epic adventurous day. Here you’ll be able to kick back and relax in a tranquil setting with over 50 global bathing experiences, including an amphitheatre of geothermal pools! The perfect way to unwind after your action-packed day. Lastly, while you sit back and reminisce on an unforgettable day, we’ll take you back to your Mornington Peninsula Accommodation or drop you back at Frankston Train Station just before dinner time.
Why This Adventure Is Great for You!
- Melburnians: Want to be shown the hidden gems of the stunning Mornington Peninsula and just get amongst nature in an active way? Experience the best of what we love most about the Mornington Peninsula in one incredible day, white sandy beaches, watersports, stunning wineries, fresh local produce, nature bushwalks and of course chilling at the Peninsula Hot Springs. This full day adventure allows you to rejuvenate on adventures and relax all at the same time!
- Interstate visitors: Staying in Melbourne and want a day out full of adventure on the spectacular Mornington Peninsula less than an hour away from the city? This adventure allows you to see the best of adventure, nature, produce, and pampering (hot springs) all in one day . You might only have a long weekend staying here so don’t spend most of it in a vehicle, this will connect you easily with the best of one of Victoria’s most famous and beautiful regions.
- International visitors: Want to see what the Mornington Peninsula is famous for just an hour out of Melbourne? People from all over the world have the Mornington Peninsula on their bucket list due to it’s stunning scenery, Aussie wildlife in the wild, amazing beaches, outdoor adventures in the ocean and on land, plus sampling beautiful and sustainable produce, this adventure shows you the best of all of it. This day IS the highlight of your holiday.
This adventure includes multiple activities so a moderate level of fitness is advised. Hiking and standup paddleboarding are done at a leisurely pace. While standup paddleboarding experience is not necessary, you do need to be able to swim for this tour. You must be 16 years old or over to participate in this adventure (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult). However, children 12 and up can participate on a private adventure. If you are unsure if this adventure is suitable for you, please contact us(opens in a new tab) or check out our other adventure tours.
This adventure operate in the warmer months of the year but occasionally there can be adverse weather conditions. If the weather is not suitable for paddling, we will adjust the itinerary with alternative activities like hiking or biking or call you the day prior to your tour to discuss other options.