Mornington Peninsula: Exact Location Confirmed upon booking.
Please note we select the most suitable paddle and picnic locations based on the conditions of the day and will provide you these options before your Adventure Picnic commences.
Availability: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
October to April
Group Size: 2 Minimum, 8 Maximum
Participation Requirements: Over 16, Caters to all skill levels
- Delicious Picnic lunch full of fresh local savory produce. Dietary requirements can be catered for, just let us know. Local beverage also included.
- Stand Up Paddle Board hire, including paddles, leashes, pump and carry bag. Our top of the range SUP’s are inflatable so pack down to fit in the boot of your car when transporting.
- Your picnic comes in an insulated pack (which attaches to your SUP)
- Waterproof roll bag with a picnic mat, cutlery, and everything else you need for the perfect day out
- Curated route map taking you on a beautiful journey to your spectacular picnic location
- Support service: your WAM team will meet you at the start to provide you a briefing on your SUP’s and adventure picnic route.
- WAM Eco-pack to use for the day including reef safe sunscreen and reusable water bottle of drinking water for you to refill during the day (simply hand back the eco-pack contents when you meet us after your Adventure Picnic experience)
Optional 75 minute SUP lesson prior to your adventure picnic: $60 per person
We highly recommend this if you are a beginner or have not done Stand Up Paddleboarding for some time.